Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first Gel liner!

Yay!!! I was so excited when I saw another youtuber mention these gel liners in her video (yesterday) that I went out and bought them today! ha ha

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner comes with three gel liners to each set. There are four sets, one for green eyes, one for blue eyes, one for brown eyes, and one for hazel eyes. I purchased two of them (the green and blue) for $9.99 each at my local CVS.

When I swatched these my first reaction was "OMG! WOW! OMG!" ha ha yes just like that. These gel liners are truly amazing! They are SO pigmented and just glide on.


Time for some pictures!! I wish I would have taken a picture of me wearing them.





This first picture is for blue eyes! The black has blue shimmer that looks so amazing I just stared at the swatch. hah



This one is for green eyes. Like the black for blue eyes this one has green shimmer.



Other then buying these I haven't been up to much. Just working (blah) and trying to film as many video's as I can on my days off from work (I hate filming when other people are home).



No comments:

Post a Comment