Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beauty Questions.

I'm sick
It's raining.
Why not post a blog?

I actually saw these questions on YouTube. And because I don't make videos I thought I would post them here. also its been a while since my last post. :(

-What foundation do you use?
Makeup Forever 110

-How about concealer?
Cover girl concealers are awesome and Benifits erase paste <3

-Do you know you undertone color?
Pink

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
No thanks.

-Did you know that your suppose to change your mascara every three months?
Yes. But I got with whats on the package.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Favorite brand is L'Oreal for drugstore
Department store I like Makeup Forever Smokey Lash :)

-Sephora or Ulta?
I like both. I really wish we had an Ulta in my area.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Negative.

-What makeup tools do you use in make-up application??
Brushes the most.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Not always.

-For the face?
When I wear foundation

-Whats your favorite highlight powder?
I don't use a highlight.
I hear High Beam is good though

- Whats your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
AC/DC from the book of shadows vol II

-Do you line your eyes?
Yes.

-Pencil or liquid?
Pencil

-How often do you poke your eyes with eyeliner?
Never.

-What do you think of pigments?
Messy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
No.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Lustering from MAC

-How about lip gloss?
HIP lip jelly's

- What blush do you use?
Nars Orgasm

-Do you buy make-up on eBay?
Never.

-Do you like drugstore make-up?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment